AIM
Xartastal

DCK: Cycon Dooby Don't DCK: Cycon Dooby Don't

Fuck Yes.

You, sir, own all of my fives.

Instant favorite.

Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

Hilarious

A must watch. Unique and had me laughing. Voices were great.

Harry Potter & The A.B.O Harry Potter & The A.B.O

Very Nice Tribute

"Very unquie February 15, 2005
Reviewed by: edelion Overall Score: 9
like it a lot very orignal. i like the whole stage scene looks and feels. keep it up great. work."

Not really original, it's a tribute to Potter's Puppet Pals.

I liked it, it seemed that a lot of the graphics were just ripped from the Origs, but i liked YOUR graphics. very good taste, except this seemed to have a [lot unlike the Zany PPP. Very nice job :) *thumbs up*

Death by Hinge Death by Hinge

Very Good

Haven't seen the peguin so this is new for me. Unforunately, my high score is 7,200 or so. and i had a lot of backward shots. I think people over 12,000 either found a bug or lied. And i bet most of the screenshots are photoshopped.

HUGE Flash Tutorial HUGE Flash Tutorial

You just submitted the same things!!!

Seriously...The only difference between this and the complete flash tutorial is that you changed optimising to audio and you changed tweening with mouse-over. serious, you should have just made one tutorial instead of submitting 2 different "flashes" with the same content.

bumcheekcity responds:

Sctually, I've corrected a trillion minor errors and added mouse pointers, claymation, and controlling objects with the Keypad.

Complete Flash Tutorial Complete Flash Tutorial

People should vote zero...

Good n all, but seriously. she resubmitted something that passed into the portal. look at huge flash tutorial. same exact thing. just an easy wasy to get submissions on your account.

bumcheekcity responds:

*ahem* HE Resubmitted something. And also, I'm getting the other two deleted.