AIM
Xartastal

Death by Hinge Death by Hinge

Very Good

Haven't seen the peguin so this is new for me. Unforunately, my high score is 7,200 or so. and i had a lot of backward shots. I think people over 12,000 either found a bug or lied. And i bet most of the screenshots are photoshopped.

HUGE Flash Tutorial HUGE Flash Tutorial

You just submitted the same things!!!

Seriously...The only difference between this and the complete flash tutorial is that you changed optimising to audio and you changed tweening with mouse-over. serious, you should have just made one tutorial instead of submitting 2 different "flashes" with the same content.

bumcheekcity responds:

Sctually, I've corrected a trillion minor errors and added mouse pointers, claymation, and controlling objects with the Keypad.

Complete Flash Tutorial Complete Flash Tutorial

People should vote zero...

Good n all, but seriously. she resubmitted something that passed into the portal. look at huge flash tutorial. same exact thing. just an easy wasy to get submissions on your account.

bumcheekcity responds:

*ahem* HE Resubmitted something. And also, I'm getting the other two deleted.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

WOAH!

That was totally awesome! I woulda given you a 10, but there was glitch that got all of my characters stuck in Act II i think in Show Island or whatever. when you spin on those two spinning things and you jump in the air, on the second floor, if you go up, but fall off of the grinding pole thing, you're stuck there forever.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Totally Awesome...but where's my car?

That wa sthe BEST game I've seenin a while...here are two songs i made up! [8870---1---0---3-6-3---3---2---1-571---0--84-481---3---888 714----10-4-020--7---1--2-9c-60---0---0---0---8---8---80--8- -64---4---2---a---a---c--a13-1-05-00--0-1---180--2-ba--7-7-1 -4-7-7-4-6-1---1-2-7-6-874-a---a-2-1--93-a-----a-9--0-0-12-2 -1--2--30-54-3---] AND [9-61-05-7-03-011--3---5-20----6--8-1--6---9----2-01--70-4- 0-----2---3---2---14--3---9c-11--2-a0----9--20---6-10-19-2-- 5--8-4-7-c-010--6--05--0--6-6-412-51--82---6---4---ba-01-320 2-5--4---7---2--50----8--7-19-2-a-1---10-01-6--111---1-131-4 ---3-1--42-2-2---] This was WICKED FUN! deserves to be in the top 2! BEST game on Newgrounds!

Xiao Xiao 9 Xiao Xiao 9

Marvelous

Sounds got annoying after a while, so i took of my headphones! Finished it with 2 lives left! WHEW that boss had WAY to many times. Tip to beat him: hit Up + Left/Right(what ever ide you are attacking) + *Your Hit button* you will either do a ton of hits, or you will throw the boss which he takes a lot of damage from! :-D very good job!

Mani Golf Mani Golf

VERY VERY GOOD

But there's a problem if you play four player. Ball 3 follows all of the other ball when they're hit.